- And for the last two weeks, I’ve been putting Blossom through its paces, hoping it would do exactly that.
- Installing Blossom was a simple process, yet one I let intimidate me before I even started.
- Inside the box is a nondescript grey square about the size of a wireless router, otherwise known as the Blossom controller.
- The unit is void of any buttons or screens, with a flower-like indicator light being the lone source of information on Blossom.
- Meaning for five straight days, my sprinkler system sat dormant, ready for action once Blossom deemed it necessary.
Source: Wired – Product Reviews